- 250g Mascarpone Cheese
- 150 - 250ml Double Cream
- Sponge Fingers (or Swiss Roll)
- Marsala Wine / Sherry
- Espresso Coffee
- Cocoa Powder (for Dusting)
- Beat the cheese in a bowl to soften it, whip the cream until it has doubled and blend the cream and cheese together until starting to go smooth, Place the sponge fingers (or slices of swiss roll) in the bottom of a dish, drizzle over with the espresso and Marsala then pour the creamy topping over the sponge then dust with cocoa.
- Use Cointreau with orange juice instead of coffee.
- Amaretto with almond biscuits.
Inspirational Recipes http://www.inspirationalrecipes.co.uk/