- Fruit of your choosing
- Scone Mix
- Makes Scones, part bake them for 10 minutes.
- While the scones are in the oven, Chop your chosen fruit into different sized pieces (some will mush and others will stay chunky) Stew fruit with sugar (amount of sugar, to suit your taste) , for only a few minutes to start them off.
- Place the stewed fruit into an oven dish and place the part baked cobbles on the top.
- Bake until you are satisfied that the fruit is to your liking (and that the scones are not raw in the middle) usually 15 mins at 180oC.
Rhubarb Stew with Ginger Scones
- sweet scones with crystalised ginger
Apple & Cinnamon with Raisin Scones
- Cherry & Apple with Almond Scones (substitute 50g of SR Flour with 75g of Ground Almonds)
Inspirational Recipes http://www.inspirationalrecipes.co.uk/