Carrot Cake #1
- 325g Carrots (grated)
- 4 Eggs
- 200g Demerera Sugar
- 150ml Vegetable Oil (sunflower with a good dash of olive)
- 200g SR Wholemeal Flour
- 200g SR White Flour
- 100g Dessicated Coconut
- 100g (or more) Raisins
- Cinnamon & Nutmeg as desired (double the amount of cinnamon to nutmeg)
- Whip up the eggs and oil until light and fluffy (5 mins on full speed mixer).
- Add the sugar, coconut and other ingredients.
- Use a shallow square or round tin, the cake mix should be no deeper than 3cm.
- Bake at 180oC for 40 min.
- You can use all white flour if you prefer.
Inspirational Recipes http://www.inspirationalrecipes.co.uk/